A solid digital marketing strategy can always be boosted by with Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns. Your primary care practice can leverage PPC gain instant access first page of popular search engines including Google and Bing.
TheeDesign’s PPC Services
TheeDesign provides a variety of PPC services to boost your digital marketing efforts and drive highly targeted traffic to your primary care practice website.
- Paid Search Advertising – Paid search will give your primary care practice instant access to the top results on Google and Bing.
- PPC Management – TheeDesign’s PPC experts will manage your campaigns to ensure maximum return on investment.
- AdWords Campaign Creation – We’ll develop PPC campiagns around carefully researched keywords.
- Bing Campaign Creation – Bing is the 2nd most popular search engine, and it needs be included in your PPC strategy.
- Call Tracking – TheeDesign uses the latest technology to provide call tracking, so you can measure phone call conversions driven by digital marketing campaigns.
- Aggressive Bid Strategy – While it’s best practice to bid conservatively on Adwords campaigns, our PPC experts know when an aggressive strategy is required.
- Landing Page Optimization – PPC ads should always link to an optimized landing page geared towards collecting leads.
- Ad Copywriting – Our expert wordsmiths will create effective ad copy to drive targeted customers to your website.
- AdWords and Facebook Remarketing – Remarketing is a term that describes online ads that “follow” a customer. For example, if someone clicks on your page and clicks away, an Adwords Remarketing ad will appear in banner ads, search results, or on Facebook.
- A/B Testing – A/B Testing is a critical component in determining which PPC ads are most effective for your primary care practice.
- Conversion Tracking and Reporting – Which ads are providing the best results for your business? With conversion tracking, we can determine which ads are generating the highest ROI so you know where to focus your efforts.
- Demographic Targeting – Our PPC experts ensure that your ads are seen by a targeted audience to increase conversions.
- Keyword Monitoring – We work continuously to determine which keywords are most effective in your PPC ads.
This list may be long, but rest-assured, our PPC experts will work closely with you to determine what types of PPC services. would work best for your primary care practice!
Benefits of PPC Campaigns
There are benefits to leveraging PPC advertising in your digital marketing campaigns, including:
- Precise Audience Targeting – PPC is the only way to target a very specific audience.
- Higher Conversion Rate – With more precise targeting, PPC campaigns often offers a higher conversion rate than other digital marketing strategies.
- Boosted Position in Search Results – Gain the perceived endorsement that comes with a high position on the search engine results page!
TheeDesign’s PPC team has had extensive experience in developing campaigns for a variety of industries, including primary care practices since 2004. We can create unique, effective campaigns to fit just about any marketing budget.