TheeDesign is an award-winning web design company in North Carolina. We serve the entire Wilmington area like Ogden, Myrtle Grove, Porters Neck, Bellville
We specialize in responsive web design that works on mobile and tablet devices.
More than half of Americans have a smart phone or mobile device, which means if your website isn’t mobile-friendly, you’re losing customers. A non-responsive website is distorted, hard-to-read, and challenging to engage with.
Benefits of Responsive Web Design
- Nearly all internet traffic comes from mobile devices.
- Mobile-friendly websites maintain proportional dimensions, ensuring your content is legible.
- Responsive sites have a long lifespan, since they adapt to any screen size, even those that have yet to hit the market.
- Google ranks mobile-friendly websites higher than websites that are not responsive.
- They’re more cost-efficient, compared to developing a website for each different device.
- The better user experience boosts conversion rates.
Responsive and Mobile Friendly Web Design for Wilmington
Our experienced web designers are able to develop a responsive website for your business, as a result, providing you with an advanced website that responds to the screen size and orientation of the user’s device.
Rather than building multiple websites for each type of device, our responsive solution is the simplest, most cost-efficient method of ensuring that your website is easy-to-read, navigate, and use.