TheeDesign is an award-winning web design company in North Carolina. We serve the entire Wake Forest area like Rolesville, Youngsville, Franklinton, Durham, and Raleigh.
We specialize in responsive web design that works on mobile and tablet devices as well as desktops and laptops.
Nearly 70% of Americans have a smart phone or mobile device, which means if your website isn’t mobile-friendly, you’re missing out on a substantial amount of leads. A non-responsive website is illegible and hard-to-navigate on a tablet or smart phone. If a prospective customer has a poor user experience on their mobile device with your non-responsive website, it’s likely they’ll leave and not return.
Benefits of Responsive Web Design
- Nearly all internet traffic comes from mobile devices.
- Mobile-friendly websites maintain proportional dimensions.
- Responsive sites are long-lasting, since they adapt to any screen size, including screen dimensions that have yet to hit the market.
- Google ranks responsive websites higher than websites that are not responsive.
- Responsive websites are cost-efficient, compared with developing multiple websites to conform with each type of device.
- The ease of use increases conversion rates.
Responsive Web Design for Wake Forest
Our experienced web designers can develop a responsive website for your company, providing your business with an advanced website that responds to the screen size and orientation of the user’s device.
Instead of building several websites to accommodate to each type of device, our single and simple responsive solution is the most cost-efficient approach of ensuring your website is easy to read, has increased conversions and Google rankings across all possible devices.