TheeDesign is an award-winning web design company in Asheboro, North Carolina. We serve the entire Asheboro area, including Archdale, Kernersville, Thomasville, and Salisbury.
We specialize in responsive web design that works on mobile and tablet devices as well.
Most Americans resort to their smartphones first for web search and then move to a standard computer for further investigation. If your mobile site doesn’t make the cut, it is likely that your business won’t be pursued. A responsive web design will ensure that your site is easy-to-use and enticing.
Benefits of Responsive Web Design in Asheboro
- Nearly 80% of all internet traffic comes from digital accessories as opposed to computers.
- Responsive websites maintain proportional dimensions, which guarantees that your content is comprehensible and your contact information can easily be found.
- Mobile-friendly sites last longer, since they adapt to any screen size, including dimensions that have not yet hit the market.
- Google will rank adaptive websites higher than websites that are not responsive.
- They are cost-efficient, compared with developing multiple websites to conform with each type of device.
- The superior user experience increases conversion rates.
Responsive and Mobile Friendly Web Design for Asheboro
Our experienced web designers can develop a responsive website for your company, providing your business with an advanced website that responds to the screen size and orientation of the user’s device.
Instead of building a multitude of websites to accommodate to each type of device, our single and simple mobile-friendly solution is the most cost-efficient approach of ensuring your website is easy to read, has increased conversions and Google rankings across all possible devices. Our web designers use advanced CSS coding techniques and design principles, such as flexible image sizes, fluid grids, and progressive media queries.