If TheeDesign hosts your email, you can set up an autoresponder message in RoundCube for times that you’re out of the office.
- Log in to RoundCube by going to your website in your browser and add /webmail to the end of your domain (i.e. www.YourWebsite.com/webmail)
- Enter your email address for the username and enter your email account password
- Click Settings at the top right
- Click Filters in the far left Settings column
- In the Filters column (not Filter sets) click the plus sign at the bottom
- Enter the name for your autoresponder (like “vacation”) in the Filter name field
- Tick all messages under For incoming mail
- Under execute the following actions, select “Reply with message” and fill out the fields; enter “1” under “How often send messages” (in days)
- Click the Save button at the bottom and the autoresponder will be active. To disable it, check the Filter disabled box next to the Save button.