TheeDesign is an award-winning web design agency specializing in responsive WordPress website development and custom web programming for clients in the Raleigh, Cary, Durham, and Chapel Hill area of North Carolina, as well as nationwide.
We are looking for an experienced Front-End WordPress Developer who can create responsive WordPress themes. We need an experienced Front-End Developer who can take a PSD and bring it to life by creating a custom theme from scratch without the use of a template.
The perfect candidate will bring strong skills in HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, two to five years of experience creating responsive websites in WordPress and have solid communication skills.
If you know your way around SASS, OOP principles, Node.js, AngularJS 1.5/2, and Laravel that’s a huge plus.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Two to five years of custom WordPress theme development experience
- Create browser independent, responsive WordPress themes
- Ability to hand code PHP, HTML5, CSS, jQuery/JS
- Understanding of SEO
- Written and verbal communication capabilities
- Excellent organization skills for tracking several projects at the same time
- Ability to slice PSD or PNG screenshots and turn our designs into operational websites
- Knowledge of popular form mailer, SEO, custom field, and other WordPress plugins and trends
- WooCommerce development experience
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Experience working with Agile web development projects and daily scrum
- Strong OOP practices with PHP and JS
- Version control experience a plus
- WordPress Plugin development experience
- Experience developing in a Vagrant/*nix environment
About the Job
- Create cutting-edge, responsive websites for our clients
- Develop custom WordPress plugins for special features
- Improve internal web development process with innovative ideas and implementation
- Interested in wearing several different hats and being a solid team player by helping other employees improve their skills
- Competitive salary
- Paid national holidays, floating holiday, sick days, and vacation
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid team lunches and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Alternating Free Pizza Fridays with weekly teambuilding
- Alternating TeamStorming Fridays, we drink beer and brainstorm at 4:30 every other friday
- Teambuilding events and outings
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
The team at TheeDesign is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our development team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting custom projects with passionate and eccentric developers and project managers.
Please make sure to include your salary requirements and a link to recent development projects.