TheeDesign is an award-winning web design and development agency in Raleigh, NC. We specialize in WordPress, Magento, and search engine friendly website development.
Our agency is growing and we are looking for a web design and development intern to help with the development and execution of client projects. The ideal candidate should be creative, passionate about design and the web, eager to learn, and able to complete assigned tasks with strict deadlines.
- Current junior/senior at a local university majoring in web design, web programming, communications, marketing, or other related field
- Available to work from our Raleigh office at least 8-10 hours per week
- Enjoy responsibility and take pride in work
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML, CSS, PHP, and/or WordPress
- Interest in learning about working in an agency environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good sense of humor
About the Internship
- Gathering and adding content to development websites in WordPress
- Optimizing page content for keywords on client websites
- Assisting our team with development of graphics
- Retouching and sizing images for client websites
- Working with our production team to develop and maintain client websites
- Assist production team with various client and in-house design projects
- Optimizing web page content for search engines
- Experience working with the latest technologies from industry experts
- Real world projects you can use in your portfolio
- Possible opportunity to become a full-time employee upon graduation
- Weekly team lunches, team building and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Weekly teambuilding events to improve your technical skills and knowledge
TheeDesign team is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects with interesting (if not peculiar) people.