TheeDesign is an award-winning web design and internet marketing agency headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
We are experiencing exponential growth and want to move our business to the next level. We are currently looking to expand our business development team by adding a Solutions Consultant who has been working in the web design and/or internet marketing industry for at least 2 years.
The right candidate is highly motivated, passionate about helping local businesses, and has a proven track record of success.
TheeDesign is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on interesting projects with fun, creative people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prospect, develop and close potential clients
- Ability to explain properly why prospects should hire TheeDesign to develop money making web properties for their business
- Ability to explain our development and ongoing internet marketing process technically and efficiently
- High level organization and multi-tasking skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- At least 2 years of sales experience in the web design and/or internet marketing industry; project management experience a plus
- Sense of humor
About the Job
- Seek out quality leads and call on prospective customers
- Make cold calls daily
- Represent the company at trade shows, business networking, and industry-related educational events
- Communicate with prospects, analyze/audit their current web presence and market situation, and suggest customized solutions
- Write proposals for potential clients and review with them
- Good qualification skills
- Ability to say “NO” to unqualified prospects
- Follow up on current web projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Improve sales process with innovative ideas and implementation
- Ability to multi-task, be a solid team player, and help other employees improve their skills
- Competitive base salary and a generous commission program
- Company car for business purposes
- Paid national holidays and vacation
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Weekly lunch and learn events to improve your technical skills and knowledge.
- Unlimited access to our sales database with phone numbers, contact names and more
- An excellent sales training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts