TheeDesign is the leading internet marketing agency in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. We are dedicated to providing user-friendly and lead generating web design and internet marketing services that drive results for our clients.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help manage, guide and support our marketing team. The ideal candidate has professional experience leading an internet marketing team and advanced knowledge of digital marketing methodologies.
The Marketing Manager will serve as a leader for a group of marketing specialists, providing leadership, guidance and mentoring to all in the department.
- Responsible for marketing team management, motivation, performance, training, planning and career development;
- Responsible for developing policy and procedures within the team;
- Works closely with sales team to identify new client and partnership opportunities, and relay client communications and deliverables;
- Identify industry trends and purpose solutions to stay ahead in SEO industry;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising or digital marketing related field required, Master’s degree a plus;
- 5+ years’ experience in team management, marketing strategy and client services;
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and Pardot or similar CRM and marketing automation tools;
- Strong understanding of SEO;
- Strong understanding of paid search engine marketing, e.g. Google AdWords;
- Strong understanding of WordPress, and other content management systems;
- Strong experience working with digital marketing tools (ex. Google Analytics, Search Console, HootSuite, Moz, Bing;
- Demonstrated project management and team management skills;
- Superior collaborative, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Sense of humor.
- Competitive salary and a generous bonus program
- Paid national holidays and vacation
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Weekly paid team lunches and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Weekly lunch and learn events to improve your technical skills and knowledge
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts