Does the idea of a deep dive into Google Analytics to uncover trends excite you? Do algorithm changes give you goose bumps? If so, you might be the exact person we are looking for to join our rapidly expanding team!
TheeDesign, an award-winning Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist, with a focus on technical SEO, for our Raleigh, NC headquarters. We have been serving happy clients since 2004 and are proud to be a Google Partner. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving company with a bright future!
The successful candidate will be an integral member of our team responsible for a wide variety of digital marketing duties with a focus on technical proficiency. This position requires flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
Required Skills and Background
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of Technical SEO such as:
- Website Architecture
- 301 Redirects
- High quality, relevant link-building
- robots.txt best practices
- Spam Referral filtering
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to generate powerful, SEO-friendly, conversion-optimized copy, blog posts, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with WordPress and familiarity with other CMS such as Drupal
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization
- Intricate knowledge of organic best practices
- Familiarity writing effective ad copy
- Ability to generate specific KPI’s and report on them
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AWR Cloud, etc.
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS
The following are not required, but certainly considered a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Adwords Certification
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Email Marketing experience
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Marketing Automation experience (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Etc.)
About The Opportunity
- Set up, manage, and execute ongoing Digital Marketing plans for clients
- Create and implement Digital Marketing strategies using organic search engine optimization for websites
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitor research using Moz, SEMRush, and other popular online marketing tools
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, the number of quality leads, and conversion rates
- Write quality, SEO-friendly content including web pages, blogs, press releases, and ad copy
- Build quality back-links for our clients’ websites to improve their search engine ranking
- Building email lists and manage Email Marketing campaigns
- Create and implement Social Media Marketing strategies that deliver a quantifiable ROI
- Competitive salary and a generous bonus program
- Paid national holidays and vacation
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Weekly paid team lunches and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Weekly lunch and learn events to improve your technical skills and knowledge.
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts