TheeDesign is a full-service internet marketing agency in Raleigh, NC. We specialize in search engine optimization, paid online advertising, email marketing, online reputation management, and much, much more.
Our agency is growing and we are looking for an internet marketing intern for the 2017 Fall semester to help with website content optimization and the execution of client projects. The ideal candidate should be creative, eager to learn, and able to complete assigned tasks with strict deadlines.
- Current junior/senior at a local university majoring in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, or other related field;
- Ideally receiving college credit for internship;
- Available to work from our Raleigh office at least 3-5 days per week;
- Familiarity with graphic design software, i.e Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Interest in learning about how a busy and successful digital marketing agency operates;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Sense of humor.
We’d be Really Impressed if You Have:
- WordPress experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Google AdWords experience
- Purchased a domain and developed a website
About the Internship
- Conduct market and keyword defining research for a variety of clients and industries;
- Write quality web content (blogs, press releases, and ad copy);
- Optimize content on web pages to improve search engine ranking and conversion rates;
- Build back-links for websites to improve search engine ranking;
- Use social media to build an active community and engage with them;
- Assist marketing team with various client and in-house marketing initiatives.
- Experience working with the latest technologies from industry experts;
- Real world projects you can use in your portfolio;
- Possible opportunity to become a full-time employee upon graduation;
- Bi-monthly team lunches, team building events and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events;
- Bi-monthly lunch and learn events to improve your technical skills and knowledge;
- Hands on training with Google Analytics and Google AdWords with the ability to become certified.
TheeDesign team is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects with savvy and fun people.