TheeDesign is the leading internet marketing agency in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. We are dedicated to providing user-friendly and lead generating web design and digital marketing services that drive results for our clients.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist that will be responsible for client growth and retention. The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge of digital marketing methodologies and strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will serve as an account manager as well as a leader for a group of marketing resources including technical SEO, PPC, content and social media specialists.
- Ensure superior client satisfaction, retention and growth;
- Engage with our clients on a regular basis to develop strategies for continued online success, identify areas of opportunity and demonstrate ROI;
- Track, analyze, forecast and report digital marketing strategies for our clients;
- Manage a wide range of marketing clients throughout many different industries;
- Implement SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing best practices;
- Work closely with sales and production departments on client needs;
- Identify industry trends and propose solutions to stay ahead in SEO industry;
- Develop up-sell opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising or digital marketing related field required;
- 3+ years’ experience in account management, marketing strategy and client services;
- Strong understanding of SEO;
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and Pardot or similar CRM and marketing automation tools;
- Strong understanding of paid search engine marketing, e.g. Google AdWords;
- Strong understanding of WordPress, and other content management systems;
- Strong experience working with digital marketing tools (ex. Google Analytics, Search Console, HootSuite, Moz, Bing;
- Demonstrated account management and team management skills;
- Superior collaborative, analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Sense of humor.
- Competitive salary and a generous bonus program
- Paid national holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life Time Fitness health incentive (just a few blocks away)
- Agency sponsored onsite massage therapist
- Agency sponsored team lunches and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Biweekly team building and training with agency sponsored meal
- Annual team building events and outings
- An excellent training program
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
- Opportunity to work with premier local and national clients
- Fast-paced, collaborative, and high-energy working environment
- Company car for business purposes
The team at TheeDesign is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.