TheeDesign is a leading digital marketing agency in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed online, with user-friendly and lead generating web design and results-driven internet marketing services.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist / Team Lead who will be responsible for client growth and retention. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of digital project management, online marketing methodologies, and strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
The Digital Marketing Strategist / Team Lead will be an account manager as well as a leader for a group of marketing resources including technical SEO, PPC, digital content and social media specialists.
- Ensure superior client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Engage with our clients on a regular basis to develop strategies for continued online success, identify areas of opportunity and demonstrate ROI
- Track, analyze, forecast and report digital marketing strategies for our clients
- Manage a wide range of marketing clients throughout many different industries
- Implement SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing best practices
- Work closely with sales and production departments on client needs
- Identify industry trends and propose solutions to stay ahead in SEO industry
- Identify up-sell opportunities and present new ideas to our existing clients
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising or digital marketing related field required
- 4+ years’ experience in account management, digital project management, marketing strategy and client services
- Strong understanding of SEO and keyword research
- Strong understanding of HubSpot and other industry leading CRM and marketing automation tools
- Strong understanding of paid search engine marketing, e.g. Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc.
- Strong understanding of WordPress and WooCommerce (knowledge of other content management systems are a plus)
- Strong experience working with digital marketing tools (ex. Google Analytics, Search Console, HootSuite, Moz, Bing;
- Demonstrated marketing project management and effective team management skills
- Superior collaborative, analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Sense of humor
- Competitive salary and a generous bonus program
- Paid national holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Fully paid group health insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life Time Fitness health incentive (just a few blocks away from our office in North Raleigh)
- Agency sponsored onsite massage therapist
- Agency sponsored team lunches and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Team building and training events with agency-sponsored meal
- Annual team building events and outings
- An excellent training program
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
- Opportunity to work with premier local and national clients
- Fast-paced, collaborative, and high-energy working environment
- Company car for business purposes
The team at TheeDesign is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.