TheeDesign is a full service digital marketing agency headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
We are experiencing exponential growth and want to move our business to the next level. We are currently looking to expand our internet marketing team by adding an SEO Copywriter who has been working in the digital marketing agency world for at least 2 years.
The right candidate is highly motivated, passionate about helping local businesses, and has a proven track record of website content development.
- 2-3 years web content writing experience, agency experience is a plus.
- Must be able to provide writing samples.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with SEO keyword research and best practices.
- Able to research and understand difficult, technical, or complex subjects and produce interesting, reader-friendly content.
- Developed critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and turn around times.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Degrees in English, journalism, creative writing, communications, marketing, or related fields are a plus.
- Write compelling, quality content for digital media and distribution, including but not limited to website service pages, blog articles, social media, email marketing, and press releases.
- Write content for both SEO purposes and for users — your writing should both rank well and read well.
- Conduct thorough research for your writing assignments, both for information and keyword research to bring in qualified traffic.
- Report to your account manager and collaborate with the account team for overall and content strategy.
- Adhere to the internal style guide and understand and adopt each client’s brand voice when writing for them.
- Able to self-edit and proof others’ work.
- Research, test, and continuously update content and strategy for improvements and impact.
- Competitive salary and a generous bonus program
- Paid national holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Fully paid group health insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life Time Fitness health incentive (just a few blocks away from our North Raleigh office)
- Agency-sponsored onsite massage therapist
- Agency-sponsored team lunches and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Team building and training events with agency-sponsored meal
- Annual team building events and outings
- An excellent digital copywriting training program
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
- Opportunity to work with premier local and national clients
- Fast-paced, collaborative, and high-energy working environment
- Company car and smartphone for business purposes
The team at TheeDesign is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.