TheeDesign Studio is a full service internet marketing and web design agency in Raleigh, NC. We specialize in WordPress, Magento, and search engine friendly website development.
Our agency is growing and we are looking for an Internet Marketing Intern to help with the development and execution of client projects. The ideal candidate should be creative, eager to learn, and able to complete assigned tasks with strict deadlines.
- Current Junior/Senior at a local university majoring in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Design, or other related field
- Available to work from our Raleigh office 8-10 hours per week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Interest in learning about how a marketing agency operates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to actively use: LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Sense of humor
- Conduct market and keyword defining research for a variety of clients and industries
- Write quality web content (blogs, press releases, and ad copy)
- Build backlinks for our clients’ websites to improve their search engine ranking
- Use social media for client accounts to build following and website traffic
- Assist marketing team with various client and in-house marketing initiatives
- Experience working with the latest technologies from industry experts
- Real world projects you can use in your portfolio
- Possible opportunity to become a full time employee upon graduation
- Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
TheeDesign Studio team is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects with interesting (if not peculiar) people.
Think You Have What it Takes to Be an Awesome Internet Marketing Intern?
Please fill out our application form below including days and hours you would be available to work. Please note this is an unpaid internship but we are happy to work with your school to obtain class credits and professional letters of recommendation. You will also gain valuable real-world project experience you can add to your resume and portfolio.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Your information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this website.
Your private information is held in strict confidence. We will never release, share or sell your information to any other entities. We hate spam too!
- No calls or walk-ins will be accepted!
- No outsourcing companies, please!
- No recruiter calls, please!