TheeDesign Studio is a leading web design and internet marketing agency in Raleigh, NC. We serve the greater Triangle area such as Raleigh, Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill of North Carolina.
We specialize in search engine friendly website development, online promotions, organic and paid search advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, and online reputation management.
Each member of our team brings a special skill that allows us to differentiate ourselves from the competition. Quality work and dedication to offering high-end solutions has allowed our company to expand at a rapid pace over the past few years. That’s where you come in! We are expanding our marketing team. We are looking for an internet marketing specialist with at least 2 years of experience in paid and/or organic search engine optimization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills for tracking several projects at the same time.
- Paid search experience, primarily with Google AdWords.
- Organic and white-hat search engine optimization experience.
- Ability to read and edit basic HTML code, and manage WordPress as well as other popular content management systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with particular emphasis in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Cooperative team player with ability to work independently
- SEOmoz and Raven Tools experience a plus.
- Photoshop experience a plus.
About the Job
- Analyzing website traffic reports and competitors, then making recommendations on how to increase client website traffic and the number of quality leads.
- Keyword and industry research, using SEOmoz, Raven Tools and other online marketing tools.
- Setting up ongoing marketing plans for clients.
- Utilize your internet experience to develop and manage all phases of organic search engine optimization and paid search campaigns for newly developed websites.
- Improving and optimizing pay-per-click campaigns to get the most out of each click.
- Write quality web content (blogs, press releases, and ad copy).
- Build backlinks for our clients’ websites to improve their search engine ranking.
- Competitive salary and a generous bonus program.
- Paid national holidays and vacation.
- Fully paid health insurance.
- Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events.
- Fast-paced working environment.
Think You Have What it Takes to Be an Awesome Internet Marketing Specialist?
Please fill out our application form below. Who knows, you could be the newest member of TheeTeam!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Your information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this website.
Your private information is held in strict confidence. We will never release, share or sell your information to any other entities. We hate spam too!
- No calls or walk-ins will be accepted!
- No outsourcing companies, please!
- No recruiter calls, please!