TheeDesign Studio is an award-winning web design and internet marketing agency in Raleigh, North Carolina.
We are doing very well for ourselves… but we would like to move our business to the next level! This is the point when you are come in. We are expanding our sales team. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager / Technical Sales Rep who has been working in the web design and/or internet marketing fields for at least 2 years.
You are the right person if you are a highly motivated, talented and skilled sales person who can maintain interactions with our existing clients and find new ones.
- Good written and verbal communication capabilities
- Ability to manage the entire sales process from prospect through close
- Ability to convince potential customers to hire a not cheap but dedicated agency to develop money making web properties
- Ability to explain customers our development process and technical details
- Good organization skills for tracking prospect and customer information and maintaining sales database in our CRM system
- Ability to track several accounts in the same time
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office products desirable for writing detailed proposals and contracts
- At least 2 years of sales and maybe project management experience in the web field
- Sense of humor
About The Job
- Seek out quality leads and call on prospective customers
- Making cold calls on a daily basis
- Represent the company on trade shows, business networking, and industry related educational events
- Interview our prospects, analyze/audit their current web presence and market situation, than suggest customized solutions for them
- Write proposals for potential clients and negotiate to them
- Good qualification skills
- Ability to say “NO” to unqualified prospects
- Follow up current web projects to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Improve sales process with innovative ideas and implementation
- Interested in wearing several different hats and being a solid team player to help other employees improving their skills
- Competitive base salary and a generous commission program
- Company car for business purposes
- Paid national holidays and vacation
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Unlimited access to our sales database with phone numbers, contact names and more
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
The team at TheeDesign Studio is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on interesting projects with interesting people.
Would You Like to Apply for the Account Manager / Technical Sales Rep Position?
Please fill out our application form below. Who knows, you could be the newest member of TheeTeam!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Your information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this website.
Your private information is held in strict confidence. We will never release, share or sell your information to any other entities. We hate spam too!
- No calls or walk-ins will be accepted!
- No outsourcing companies, please!
- No recruiter calls, please!