W3 Total Cache is a plugin for WordPress websites. It improves the user experience of your site by improving server performance, caching your site, and reducing download times.
So why should you care about these things? Because the performance of your website ties directly into your internet marketing efforts.
W3 Total Cache Video Overview
W3 Total Cache Features Include:
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
- Caching of search results pages in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags with cache-busting
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library
W3 Total Cache Benefits Include:
- At least 10x improvement in overall website performance and load speed, which can positively impact your site’s search engine optimization
- Instant subsequent page views / browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly
- Reduced page load time which leads to increased visitor time on site and more pages viewed
- Improved web server performance that can sustain high traffic periods
- *All of these benefits lead to overall better site performance and user experience, which ultimately helps your business grow!