TheeDesign is a full service internet marketing agency in Raleigh, NC. We specialize in search engine optimization, paid online advertising, email marketing, online reputation management, and much, much more.
Our agency is growing and we are looking for an internet marketing intern to help with website content optimization and the execution of client projects. The ideal candidate should be creative, eager to learn, and able to complete assigned tasks with strict deadlines.
- Current junior/senior at a local university majoring in communications, marketing, public relations, or other related field
- Available to work from our Raleigh office at least 8-10 hours per week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Interest in learning about how a busy and successful digital marketing agency operates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to actively use major social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Sense of humor
About the Internship
- Conduct market and keyword defining research for a variety of clients and industries
- Write quality web content (blogs, press releases, and ad copy)
- Optimize content on web pages to improve search engine ranking and conversion rates
- Build back-links for websites to improve search engine ranking
- Use social media to build an active community and engage with them
- Assist marketing team with various client and in-house marketing initiatives
- Experience working with the latest technologies from industry experts
- Real world projects you can use in your portfolio
- Possible opportunity to become a full time employee upon graduation
- Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Weekly lunch and learn events to improve your technical skills and knowledge
TheeDesign team is a tight-knit group who enjoys working together. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects with interesting (if not peculiar) people.